Monday, June 11, 2012

Part 3 of 3 of our Interview on Chick History is Published!

Dear Valued Readers,
The final installment of my three part interview, "Setting the Record Straight on Elizabeth I", has been published on the website Chick History, created and maintained by Rebecca Price. The interview was conducted and written by Janice Formichella, The Feminist's Guide.

Part 3 of 3 details my personal quest to understand Elizabeth I through independent research.

Please read and comment; if you have any questions about Elizabeth I or women's history, myself and Ms. Formichella will be checking in throughout the week and answering any inquiries posted in the comments section below the article.

Here is the link:

This three-part project between Ms. Formichella, Ms. Price, and myself has been incredibly rewarding.

I feel that the connections forged between us re-affirm that there are many talented, driven women passionate about sharing history with others in the blogo-sphere. I am indebted to Ms. Formichella for her wonderful questions, her pleasant demeanor and her creativity, as well as indebted to Ms. Price for believing in the piece enough to make it a three-part feature and to host it on her website.

SEMPER EADEM,

Ashlie Jensen