Sunday, October 2, 2011

Read Our Interview at On the Tudor Trail!

Dear Valued Readers,

Natalie at On the Tudor Trail, Anne Boleyn aficionado and blogger extraordinaire, has interviewed me!

I was honored to have been asked to participate in her lovely column, Tudor Talk, and I greatly enjoyed answering her thought-provoking questions. We are honored to have been included among the ranks of people like Vanora Bennett and Elizabeth Norton.

I hope you will support Natalie and her mission to preserve the memory of Anne Boleyn, and also me and my mission to preserve Elizabeth I's legacy by reading our interview. Click the links below...

An introduction to our interview: http://onthetudortrail.com/Blog/2011/09/29/tudor-talk-meet-elizabeth-tudor/

The Q & A portion: http://onthetudortrail.com/Blog/resources/tudor-talk/interview-with-ashlie-jensen-aka-elizabeth-tudor/

I look forward to hearing from you all about what you thought of the interview...

Post your comments below!

SEMPER EADEM,
Ashlie

Read what people are saying about the interview:

@SonnyandBrenda tweeted to me, @ERITudor and @OntheTudorTrail :


"I LOVED the Interview and I love your passion for Elizabeth and the Tudors. Very inspiring! :)"

@SixWivesrule
, Tudor humorist and author tweeted to me and Natalie:

"Fabulous job...the poets did not call you 'Gloriana' for nothing!"